BARCADE NEW HAVEN COVID-19 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS 11.02.2020
- All staff have received additional COVID-19 Safety Training from the National Restaurant Association/ServSafe.
- Tables have been spaced at a minimum of six feet apart so that social distancing standards can be maintained.
- Customers are required to wear masks while entering/exiting, using gaming equipment, or when using the restroom. Disposable masks are available to customers prior to entering if needed.
- Gaming equipment can only be used by customers who have been seated at a table indoors and have ordered food and drinks. Masks must be worn when gaming or anytime a person gets up from their table.
- Games are cleaned and sterilized at the beginning and end of each day or anytime at the request of a customer.
- Tokens are cleaned and sterilized before circulation.
- High touch areas and items are sanitized frequently, after each use when possible.
- Indoor occupancy is currently limited to 50% as per state guidelines.
- Customers who have a temperature or are feeling ill will not be permitted in the establishment at any time.
- Sanitizer usage and a temperature check is required to enter the establishment, including to use the restroom. As per CDCC guidelines, no one with a temperature above 100.3 will be permitted into the establishment.
- Masks are worn by all employees at all times. Gloves are also worn by employees and changed frequently.
- Hand sanitizer stations have been made available for guests and staff members.
- Only digital and single use menus will be used.
- Floors have been marked off in relevant areas to assist customers in maintaining social distancing where necessary.
- Measures have been implemented to ensure that employees who are not feeling well stay home from work. These include on-call staffing and a no penalty call out policy.
- Service has been designed to ensure that our customers come into contact with as few staff members as possible during their visit.
- A contract tracing plan has been put in place to notify customers in the event of an outbreak.